Good evening! I hope that those of you who went on the band trip have had time to recover! It was certainly a long day, but a whole lot of fun!
Now looking forward, it’s Spectrum week!! Make sure to share the Facebook event and tell everyone you know about the concert! We’d love to have a full audience to see how awesomely you all have prepared! Tickets are $10. Remember, if you pay for your guests spectrum tickets by Tuesday, May 8th (extended deadline by a day), $4 from each ticket sale will go into your band account! Example, if you have 4 guests ($40 for tickets), then $16 of that will go into your band account!
- We will have full symphonic band rehearsal on Monday AND Tuesday from 2 to 5pm!
- Pit orchestra rehearsal on Monday, from 6-8pm.
- Spectrum Dress rehearsal (all band and guard members required to attend) on Wednesday from 2-5:30pm! This rehearsal is crucial!
- Spectrum is on Thursday! Student call time is 6:00pm, doors open at 6:30pm, concert begins at 7:00pm! Tickets may be purchased at the door!
- Band banquet Money and RSVP cards are due by Friday, May 11th in the drop box in the band room! Invitations will be passed out to freshman and color guard tomorrow! Remember, seniors are free, regular band students are $7 and all guests are $10 each!
- Executive leadership videos are due to Mr. Wiley by Friday May 11th! Leadership interviews will take place NEXT Monday and Tuesday in band classes. Times will be posted this week!
- Wind Ensemble auditions will take place next Wednesday and Thursday in band classes! Please prepare NOW!
- leadership auditions will take place after school next Monday and Tuesday! Times will be posted this week!
-Band banquet is Saturday May 19th! Make sure seniors have submitted slide show pictures, song choices, as well as post graduation plans to Mrs. Matthews if you haven’t already!!
The end of the year is extremely close! Let’s make sure to go ABOVE AND BEYOND to make it an amazing last few weeks!!
If if you have any questions please ask!