Hello band family and happy concert week! This will be the last week of a busy band schedule for 2017! Here's what to expect:
- Jazz band rehearsal on Monday from 2-4pm. Rehearsal on stage in auditorium
- Symphonic band on Tuesday from 2-4:30pm. On stage
- Winter guard practice on Tuesday from 2:30-5:00pm
- Full band and guard concert dress rehearsal on Wednesday from 2:30-5:00pm. All band and guard members are required to attend! This is where we will rehearse important transitions and go over details for the concert!
- Concert on Thursday! Call time will be 6:00pm in the band room in full concert attire. Doors will open at 6:30pm and the show starts at 7:00pm! Remember to invite all your family and friends to the show! It's FREE! There will be a bake sale with a lot of goodies to buy! Students may stay after school on Thursday until the concert.
- Also important, please remember that Solo and Ensemble music ideas are due to me by Friday 12/15! Please write down any music you are insterested in performing! Remember that music must be on the Florida solo and ensemble list. You can find this online in excel format!
- If you are participating in 4 county and have not turned in your $20 fee, please do so ASAP.
- All students need to be fit for their concert uniforms before the concert. If you have not been, please see the uniform managers (Saryna and Angie) to be fit. Even jazz and percussion ensemble members should be fit, even though their concert attire is slightly different.
- Make sure you are on top of your gift wrap booth shifts! Remember every one must work 2 shifts! We've eleminated the 4 hour shift requirement due to the number of students who are signing up, but everyone still has to work at least 2!
- If you have any questions please let me know!
Thanks and see everyone tomorrow!
Hi all! I am sure glad to be back with you! Thanks to the parents, students and staff who kept everything running smoothly in my absence! Be sure to find the three tri state students and ask them about their experience!
Heres whats going on this week:
-Jazz band rehearsal, Tuesday from 2-4pm
-Winter guard, Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-5pm
- Pit orchestra is CANCELLED this Tuesday
- Symphonic band will be on Thursday from 2-4pm
-Freshman Bb scale pass off is tomorrow during 3rd period.
- If you have not turned in your 4 county Honor Band, $20 fee, please do so ASAP.
- The booth is running smoothly so far! Make sure you're aware of your shifts!
- The concert is NEXT WEEK! Please make sure you're urging your friends and family to go! It's free!
- Please let me know if you have any questions!