Hello band family. Congratulations on a great performance at the Festival of Lights parade on Saturday! You were a real hit. Also, congratulations to our three tristate participants on representing pslhs well this weekend!
It’s our winter concert week, so please read for all information!
- Monday is percussion rehearsal 3:00-5:30pm. Winterguard 2:30-5:00pm
- Tuesday is symphonic band rehearsal from 2:15-4:00pm.
- Wednesday is full band and guard dress rehearsal from 2:00pm-5:30pm. All required to attend
- Thursday is the concert! Call time is 6pm for all members! The doors open at 6:30 and the show starts at 7pm! Tickets are only $5 a piece!
- Please remember to be up to date on all band fees and band trip payments before we leave for break!
- Remember to sign up for the gift wrap booth! Parents are ALWAYS needed! Thanks!
Hello all! Here is the schedule for Saturday’s Festival of Lights parade! Please remember, leave your instrument by the freezer if it needs to be loaded on the band trailer before you leave school tomorrow! Take your instrument home and bring them with you if you can! We will meet at the Civic Center on Walton road in full uniform, including marching shoes! Holiday hats and instrument decorating are encouraged! BRING YOUR MUSIC!
- 4:45pm call time: near the Bealls Outlet/unload instruments
- 5:10pm: transition to warm up in field
-5:45pm: line up
-6:00pm: parade steps off
-6:30pm: end of parade/load up.
PS: the call time for students for the winter concert next Thursday is 6:00pm. Concert starts at 7:00pm.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Hello all! Here is the news for this week! Only three more weeks until the first half of the year is done! We can do this!
- Atlanta band trip payment #4 is due tomorrow! This is $100 per person and will put everyone’s balance to $300. Please pay in a timely fashion! None of the payments are refundable, so if you’ve already pay some, keep going!
- Winterguard has practice on Monday and Thursday of this week from 2:30-5:00pm.
- Symphonic band has rehearsal on Tuesday from 2::15-4:00pm! Please be in a attendance! Only two more full band rehearsals until the winter concert!
- Pit rehearsal Tuesday night from 6-8pm.
- Four county honor band fees of $25 a person are due NO LATER than Wednesday! If you don’t pay, you can not participate in the honor band!
- I will be out of school Thursday and Friday due to the Tristate band festival.
- Saturday is the Festival of Lights parade at the psl civic center! This will be very similar to the bass pro parade. Details will be posted either tomorrow or Tuesday.
- Our winter concert is NEXT Thursday on December 12th! Tickets will be $5 a person! It will be a magical evening of music making! Tell all your friends and family! You won’t want to miss this opportunity to hear LIVE music!
Please let me know if you have any questions.