Good afternoon band family! Congratulations to you all on a FANTASTIC first week of band camp. It is so great to be back together, and feeling the unmatched energy you get from marching band! It is going to be a great year. Here is some info for week 2 of band camp!
- Always remember to keep it up with hydration and taking care of your body. Sleep, a healthy breakfast, and packing a lunch is VITAL to you giving us your best work. Always remember to dress appropriately and to use your sunscreen!
- It's SPIRIT WEEK! Its going to be a lot of fun, so remember to dress out for your section! The schedule is:
Monday - Madness Monday (dress as wacky as you can)
Tuesday - Twin Tuesday
Wednesday - Water Wednesday (Hawaiian/beach) Also remember to bring water guns for our water day! Change of clothes recommended
Thursday - Section Color Wars
Friday - Jag Spirit Day
There will be many more fun and games to be had the second week!
- Friday is our Band Family Dinner and Sneek Peek! More details will be sent out this week! It will be from 5:30 - 7:30pm!
- The band will be switching over to CHARMS being our main source of information and communication very soon! Stay up to date on that, as it will be vital for staying in the loop. For now, the band calendar on this website is up to date with all information you need!
- Please remember to pay your band fees if you have not done so already! You are doing great with them so far.
Thanks for all the hard work from our students, volunteers, and staff at band camp so far! Let's keep it up! If you would like to volunteer to help at band camp, please feel free to reach out to myself (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jackie Roth at email@example.com