Here are two different options for rehearsal tonight, depending on if we have thunderstorms.
If if we have thunderstorms:
-5:30, sectionals in section areas (focus on warming up and finding your sound as a section)
-6:00 , full band rehearsal with Dr. Crocco
7:30 - dismissal
If we DO NOT have thunderstorms:
-5:15, transition to football stadium with instruments, drill, music and pencil
-5:30, stretch block
-5:45, band lap/water
-5:50, fundamental block
-6:10, review production sets 4-7 without instruments
-6:45, review production sets 0-4 without instruments
-7:15, review production sets 7-10 with out instruments
-7:50, Learn sets 0-3 of closer without instruments
-8:30, production with instruments set by set
-8:45, full run of production/opener if time
This is the updated schedule as of 9/28
Good evening Band, here is the schedule for tomorrow night. Please remember to show up in your show shirt, black shorts, high black socks, and marching shoes (seniors may wear senior shirts if there was one picked).
5:10pm- call time in band room/change into FULL uniform
5:15pm- hotdogs/drinks with middle school students
5:45pm- inspection in section areas
6:00pm- full ensemble warm up with middle school students.
6:10pm - Seniors who turned in form, transition to stadium track with their escorts. (Escorts for seniors may park in student parking lot, Seniors must be on the track by 6:25pm)
6:20pm-march over to stadium
6:30pm- senior night ceremony
6:50pm- national anthem
7:00 pm- kick off
10:00 pm- (approximately) dismissal
Here is the news for this week! Only a few weeks and 8 rehearsals until our first major performance of the season!
-We will have rehearsal on Tuesday from 2:30-6:30pm. Please note that all rehearsals have been extended.
-If you have not turned in your cup money, this MUST be done ASAP! The bill needs to be payed!
- Our senior night Home football game will be on Thursday at 6:00pm. An itinerary will be posted soon! If you're a senior and haven't picked up a form, please do so tomorrow!
- We will also have rehearsal on Friday evening from 5:30pm- 9:00pm.
- Please make sure to pass off your music! This needs to be done ASAP! All pass offs that aren't completed will be zeros in the grade book until completed.
- we will be fitting for Shakos in class this week, so try to be present during your band days!
-Please don't hesitate to ask me anything if you have questions!
Band, thank you for your flexibility after the storm! There has been a few changes to the calendar for next week due to games being shifted around.
There re will be NO rehearsal on Thursday 9/28, instead there will be a football game. Detail will be posted next week. This game will be Senior Night.
We we are adding a rehearsal Friday evening in place of the game from 5:30- 9:00pm!
Thank you you and let me know if you have any questions!
5:45 call time
6:15 - full band warm up
6:30 - line up
6:35 - step off to stadium
6:45 - national anthem
7:00 - kickoff
8:00 - halftime
9:30 - game ends
please remember to bring water jugs, and be in full uniform for inspection! Please eat before you come to school!
Good evening band family! I hope everyone is returning back to normal after the storm! I'm so thankful that we didn't receive as bad of an impact as we could have! Here are some updates for what to expect as we try to get back to normal!
- We will be having our first home football game on TUESDAY, September 19th at 6:00pm! We will also have rehearsal that day from 2:30-3:30pm after school. The band will provide students pizza/drinks who wish to stay between rehearsal and the game. If you decide to leave after rehearsal and come back, call time will be 4:45 in the band room! Attendance and inspection will be taken at 5:00pm! Remember, the games and rehearsals are required! Show shirts, black shorts, high black socks, and marching shoes will be the uniform!
- We will have Marching band rehearsal on Wednesday from 2:30pm-5:00pm due to the Holiday on Thursday.
- There will also be a home game on Friday September 22nd! An itinerary will be posted next week!
- Fundraiser money for the cups will be due by FRIDAY September 22nd! Please go out and collect money for your cups if you haven't already! This will also be the date for the second pass off!
- Please email me if you have any questions
Good evening band! I hope everyone had a long and restful weekend! Here's what to look out for this week!
-Rehearsal will be on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30pm-5:00pm. Please remember to hydrate, and bring a change of athletic clothes and shoes!
- Pass off #2 will be due by this Friday. Remember, you can pass off at any point with a drum major, a section leader, or myself. Keep up with passoffs so you won't be stressed later!
-The Tumbler cups are in! We will be distributing the custom psl cups during class if you haven't gotten them already! The other cups are labeled with names on them! Please pick them up tomorrow! The money for the cups will be due by September 12th. (This may change if we have a hurricane head our way....hopefully not 🤞)
-There will be a pep rally on Friday, September 8th. All band students should wear red band polos, dark blue jeans, and black shoes! You will be excused from your 7th period to come straight to the band room.
-Our first home game is scheduled for this Friday! An itinerary will be posted this week! Call time will be at 5:45pm in the band room! The attire will be exactly the same as last game!
- Please monitor the news/weather for the development of hurricane Irma. A direct impact could be very serious and dangerous. Take time to prepare adequately so we can assure all of our band family stays safe! Let's all hope for a miss!
-Don't be afriad to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions!