Good morning band family! I hope this post finds you well rested after spring break! We only have ONE more 9 weeks left of the year, and it will certainly be an exciting one! Here is what to expect for this week and the weeks coming up!
- Wind Ensemble will rehearse on Tuesday from 2:30-4:00pm
- Winter Guard has practice on Thursday from 2:30-5:00pm. A decision regarding this practice will be made tomorrow!
- The 2nd payment for Busch Gardens is due this Friday! The payment is $30!
- There are Busch Gardens permission slips in the band room! Please make sure you pick these up soon. They will be due by April 19th!
- Leadership packets are also available in the band room! Please come ask for one if you are at all interested in going out for Leadership next year!
- We have a lot of exciting things coming up in the next few weeks, including State concert MPA on April 27th, Spectrum concert on May 9th, the Band Trip on May 11th, Band Banquet on May 18th, Leadership auditions, Oklahoma Pit Orchestra, Percussion clinics and auditions, Guard clinics and auditions, and preparations for next years marching season! Please stay tuned as we finish out our ABOVE AND BEYOND year stronger than ever!