Hello all! I hope you’re enjoying the cooler weather as we move closer to holiday season! Thanks again for a wonderful outing at the Santa’s wonderland parade! Here is what to expect in the weeks coming up!
- There are three winter guard clinic dates, on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week! All from 2:30-5:00pm! If you plan on participating in winter guard, please come to these! Guard fundamentals will be taught for all, especially for the band students interested in trying out! Dress in athletic clothing and tennis shoes!
-Symphonic band rehearsal will be on Tuesday from 2:15-4:00pm! We will be covering all the music for the winter concert with the full band, please plan on being in attendance. All rehearsals are for a grade.
- There will be pit rehearsal on Tuesday from 6-8pm.
- Wednesday night we will have our annual gift wrapping lesson! Come on out from 6-7pm if you’re interested in learning how to wrap presents like a pro!!
- I will be absent on Thursday and Friday of this week due to a sinus surgery. Classes will be happening as normal, being lead by the leadership.
- When we return from thanksgiving break, there are a few important deadlines to observe.
1. Atlanta band trip payment #4 is due, $100 per person. This will put everyone’s balance up to $300 to be caught up.
2. Four county honor band $25 fee due. This is for students who were selected to participate in the honor band in January at IRSC. Please be prepared to pay this fee in a timely fashion as we have to submit the full payment to IRSC shortly after.
- The Festival of Lights parade at the civic center is December 7th at 5pm!
-Our winter concert is December 12th! Tickets will be $5 a person. Children under 5 free.
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!