Good evening band family! I wanted to congratulate so many of you on a fantastic week! The band was very well represented at Jazz MPA and solo and ensemble! Congratulations to all who have qualified for state s&e and mpa! Also congratulations to the pit orchestra for a wonderful run of Beauty and the Beast! The students performed 16 sold out shows for nearly 8,000 people! Im very excited to continue the good momentum into concert season! Let’s keep it up.
Here is what to look out for this week!
- Color Guard Monday and Thursday from 2:30-5:00.
- Tuesday Symphonic Band rehearsal from 2:00-4:00pm. Notice the time change from 2:30 to 2:00. This rehearsal is very important for attendance because we will have Mr. Sammons from Vero Beach High School there to work with us. Please be on time!
- Tuesday the wind ensemble will have Mr. Sammons in class, so attendance is very important for 6th period is well!
- Wind ensemble will rehearse Thursday from 2:30-4:00pm.
- We will have a band trip interest meeting on Thursday to discuss the details for this years end of the year field trip from 6-7pm in the band room. Please plan to attend!
- On Saturday the jazz band will be performing at the night of the stars ceremony at Lincoln park academy on Saturday evening. A Detailed itenerary will be published early this week.
-Pre MPA will be on Thursday the 21st at Treasure Coast High School.
Please let me know if you have any questions!