Good afternoon and happy Sunday! I wanted to start by saying thanks to all for a great rehearsal this past Friday! We are SO close to having the whole show on the field, which is truly remarkable considering the hurdles we have faced this season. Thanks to all the wonderful parents who came to help out, I’m truly humbled by how many of you care enough to volunteer your time for the kids! We are entering our “crunch time” and will be moving full steam ahead through marching MPA on October 23rd. Keep the will and desire to be the best you can be, and we WILL be successful.
- Marching rehearsals will be on Tuesday and Thursday this week from 2:30pm-5:30pm. Attendance is very important, so let’s continue your great work with attendance.
- There is a home football game this Friday night. A detailed schedule will be published tomorrow for this game. Yes it is a day off of school, and yes we will still have the game :)
- We will be selecting what you would like to eat for the marching band showcase on October 9th. Pay attention for a Microsoft forms survey to be sent out very soon. Each meal will be $5 per student. Detailed instructions will be on the form. We will need this information by this Friday!
- Saturday will be our rehearsathon!! This will be from 9am-5pm and it will be when we put all of our finishing touches on the show! This has been on the calendar all year, and is mandatory for all members! You won’t want to miss it :) Thanks to all the parents who will be there to help out! Lunch will be provided for the band!
- looking ahead to October, there will be major performances on October 9th, 16th, and 23rd. After the 23rd, marching season will be concluded. We’re so close and have such an opportunity to truly make this a special season!
- There will be an informational meeting for students and parents, next Tuesday, October 5th from 6:30-7:30pm regarding the end of year trip we are planning! Come on out!
- If you have any questions regarding the calendar or final push of marching season, please reach out. For each Saturday event, a detailed post will be published the Sunday BEFORE the event with all info you need to know. Students will need to plan to be available all day for these events (oct 9,16,23).
Have a wonderful day!