Hello band family! Congratulations again on a successful spectrum concert :) I’m very proud of all of your hard work to that off! Can you believe there are only 2 weeks of school left?? Here’s what to expect for the rest of the year!
- Leadership interviews begin tomorrow! Please make sure you are prepared for your interviews, check the leadership post on this website sent out last week for details :)
- leadership auditions begin on Tuesday! Check the post sent out last week for details!
- Senior dinner is tomorrow at 6:00pm! Bonefish Mac!
- We will be collecting senior band uniforms and Instruments tomorrow and Tuesday. Please stop by to turn this stuff in to avoid being on the obligation list!
- We will be collecting band uniforms and rechecking out instruments for all other band students beginning on Wednesday in classes! All students must turn in their coats and bibbers. If you do not, you will be charged the amount to replace the uniform!
- Band banquet is THIS SATURDAY! Please remember to purchase your tickets. $15 each for everyone except senior students. All other people must have a ticket. You can purchase these in the band room with cash or check.
- Please take a few moments to give us a heads up on how many guests you plan to bring to banquet! Click the survey to let us know.
- We are looking for wrapped candy and drink (sodas, gatorades, water, etc) donations for banquet! Please feel free to drop these by the band room if you can!
See you all tomorrow! Let me know if you have any questions!