Good morning band family! I hope you are having a great Easter Weekend! Here is the news for this week :)
- Symphonic Band Will Begin After School Rehearsal this Tuesday from 2-4pm
- There will be a Band Banquet Volunteer meeting on Zoom at 6pm on Tuesday! If you are interested in helping with decorations, food, and other general planning for this years banquet, I hope you can stop by! The meeting ID and password will be sent out over remind on Tuesday.
- Percussion will rehearse on Wednesday from 2-3:30pm
- Color guard will have after school practice for the spectrum concert this Thursday! 2:30-4:30pm. Please have at least half of your routine down!
- Wind ensemble will rehearse on Thursday from 2-4pm!
- This Friday, we will have our 2nd annual Marching Jag Challenge from 2-5pm! Stay after for an afternoon of fun as the sections of the band go head to head in some games and activities to crown the ultimate champions! More details in class.
- This Saturday we will have our first Color guard clinic sessions for next years color guard! All veterans who wish to be in guard again need to be there! This Saturday will be from 10-3pm. Please bring a lunch :)
- Reminder for wind ensemble - State MPA is coming up soon! April 27th! A detailed itinerary will be sent out this week. We perform at 12:30pm. Also, we will be participating in Mr. LeBon’s final concert on april 28th! The concert begins at 7pm, and we will have a 6:00pm call time at Southport!