Good morning band family and happy Sunday! Thanks to the Wind Ensemble students for a productive rehearsal with Mr. Hall on Friday. Also, thank you to all of our students who participated at Freshman Open House! There were some really excited future Marching Jaguars present! As we move closer towards the end of the year, there are a lot of things to think about, so always remember to check the calendar, read the news, and most importantly, ask questions if you need more clarification!
This week we have:
- Drum Major (leadership) Help Session on Tuesday AND Wednesday from 2-3pm. Anyone interested in going out for drum major, or just want to learn more about leadership, please come on out!
- Percussion Rehearsal on Wednesday from 2-3:30pm.
- Wind Ensemble rehearsal on Thursday from 2-4pm.
- Color Guard practice on Thursday from 2:30-4:30pm.
- Originally band trip forms and fees were due by April 15th, however that is a school holiday, so they will be due the day prior, on Thursday, April 14th.
- Next week, Symphonic band will begin after school rehearsals on Tuesdays.
- Color Guard Clinics/tryouts for next year's color guard will take place on April 23rd 10am-4pm (bring lunch), April 26th 5:30pm - 7:30pm, and April 30th, 10am - 4pm. All color guard students will have to participate!
- Next Friday, April 22nd, we will be hosting our Second Annual "Marching Jaguar Challenge" after school from 2-5pm! More info will be gone over in class.
- Dates to look forward to: May 6th-8th, band trip to Universal. May 12th, Spectrum Concert (info posted next week regarding tickets). May 21st, Band Banquet. Info given out next week! May 25th, PSLHS Graduation.
Please let me know if you have any questions!