Good morning band family! Happy Sunday! Thank you all for a STELLAR first week at the Gift Wrap Booth! We are setting records every day by huge margins! Thanks for taking pride in your fundraiser! Our winter concert is just a little less than 2 weeks away on December 16th! This week and next week will be all about making it as good as possible!
- Tuesday symphonic band rehearsal 2-4
-Thursday wind ensemble 2-4 and jazz band 4:15-5:30
- Winter guard Tuesday and Thursday 2:30-5:00pm!
- Tickets for the winter concert will go on sale tomorrow. They will be $5 each and can be purchased on ticketspicket.com
- Next week there will be rehearsals on Monday (sym band), Tuesday (wind ensemble) , and Wednesday (full band)!
- We would like to decorate the auditorium for the concert during those rehearsals! If you are a parent that would like to help, shoot me an email!
- For students selected to participate in 4 county honor band, there is a $40 participation fee asked for by IRSC. This will be due by Monday, December 13th. Please email me if you have any questions!
thanks and have a great day.