Solo and Ensemble will be held THIS Saturday at Westwood High School. Please be aware of the following:
1. Please make sure you have your instrument! I will be in the band room until 2:15pm on Friday if you need to get it. I will then be returning to the band room at 6:30pm before the musical on Friday
2. Make sure that you have the ORIGINAL copy of your solo/ensemble with the MEASURES NUMBERED. This is what you will hand your judge upon entering the room.
3. Please remember to dress nicely. "Sunday best" is appropriate. Gentlemen must wear a dress shirt, tie and dress slacks with a BELT and dress shoes. (black dinkles will be fine if you don't have dress shoes). Ladies, any appropriate dress attire is acceptable. Something you would wear to a nice dinner. NO tennis shoes, flip flops, t shirts or shorts acceptable.
4. Please be aware of your performance time, and plan to arrive at least 45 minutes in advance to ensure you will have time to warm up appropriately.
5. Plan to go to your judges room at least 10 minutes before you play.
6. I will be at Westwood High School at 8:00am
7. You can find your rating posted in the ratings board typically about 30 minutes after you play.
8. GOOD LUCK! Eat a banana! (Seriously, it helps with nerves, look it up), and perform great!
9. Ask me if you have any questions. The address to Westwood is:
1801 Panther Ln, Fort Pierce, FL 34947