Hello band family, here is the schedule for Pre-MPA this Thursday. This is for just Symphonic band and Wind Ensemble students. Students must wear their red band polo, jeans, belts, and dark shoes. We will be taking a bus to Treasure Coast, but will not be taking a bus back. I apologize for any inconvience regarding this, but we are not allowed to use any buses from the hours of 1:00-5:00 as that is when they will be used to take students from school to home. Students who have their own cars may drive only themselves from PSLHS to TCHS with a note from a parent. If non-driving students wish to ride home from TCHS with driving students, the non-driving students will need a parent note saying that this is okay. I will be at Treasure Coast until well after our performance time, so students who need to wait for parents to get off of work will have supervision.
-12:05pm: call time in band room/load buses
-12:30pm: depart pslhs
-1:15pm: Arrive at TCHS/unload trailer
- 2:00pm: Symphonic band gather instruments and prepare to move to warm up room/ Wind Ensemble students sit in audience to hear TCHS 3, and Symphonic Band.
- 3:00pm - Symphonic band will go to their after performance clinic, and Wind ensemble will gather instruments and move to the warm up room.
- 3:30pm: Wind ensemble will perform. At this point, Symphonic band students will be finished with their Pre-MPA and may be picked up from TCHS. They may also stay in the audience to hear other bands perform.
-4:00pm: Wind ensemble will enter their after performance clinic.
-4:30pm: Both bands will be done with their Pre-MPA performance.
- I will be at Treasure Coast High School until 8:30pm. Students will be supervised there if parents can not pick their students up until after work hours.
- I want to thank you all for being understanding regarding Pre-MPA. I know this is not under the most ideal circumstances. This is a valuable learning experience for the students as we prepare for the real Music Performance Assessnent on March 2nd. This event will ALSO be at TCHS.