Good evening band family! I hope everyone is returning back to normal after the storm! I'm so thankful that we didn't receive as bad of an impact as we could have! Here are some updates for what to expect as we try to get back to normal!
- We will be having our first home football game on TUESDAY, September 19th at 6:00pm! We will also have rehearsal that day from 2:30-3:30pm after school. The band will provide students pizza/drinks who wish to stay between rehearsal and the game. If you decide to leave after rehearsal and come back, call time will be 4:45 in the band room! Attendance and inspection will be taken at 5:00pm! Remember, the games and rehearsals are required! Show shirts, black shorts, high black socks, and marching shoes will be the uniform!
- We will have Marching band rehearsal on Wednesday from 2:30pm-5:00pm due to the Holiday on Thursday.
- There will also be a home game on Friday September 22nd! An itinerary will be posted next week!
- Fundraiser money for the cups will be due by FRIDAY September 22nd! Please go out and collect money for your cups if you haven't already! This will also be the date for the second pass off!
- Please email me if you have any questions