Good afternoon everyone. First off, I want to say thanks to all of you who have reached out to me to make sure that everything was okay. I appreciate the support. Mom and baby are fine, but Jolene is playing tricks on us this week. She gave us reason (on two occasions over the past two days) to believe she was truly ready to make her grand appearance, and alas, nothing yet. However, the doctors said that true labor can begin at any moment, so I’d like to give an update to the rest of the week.
- I am planning on being in school tomorrow and Friday.
- We are still planning on having wind ensemble rehearsal after school from 2-4pm, and a band family meeting at 6pm.
- Mr. Cromer is planning on having pit rehearsal Thursday from 6-8pm. I will talk to these people directly tomorrow, but you should know if you’re included in this.
- The home game is on for this Friday, with or without me there! I trust that you guys can kill it, but I’m hoping to be there.
- Seniors, hopefully you got your form for senior night from Elizabeth or Ms. Malone. Please return these to me by Friday at lunch time.
- Stay tuned for cancellations or changes to tomorrow’s schedule. Friday should stay the same regardless. Things will only change if “it’s happening”
Take care and have a good evening.