Hello all, here is the notes from our meeting this past Monday night if you missed it!
- Forms must be signed and turned in by the first day of band camp, July 22nd
- Fees ($200 per student, $30 for Marching shoes if needed) , are due by the end of band camp, August 2nd
- The fall calendar is updated throughout marching season. Check it out at pslhsband.com/calendar. Rehearsals, games, and competitions are all there through marching MPA on October 26th.
- We will be taking a band trip (with enough interest) to Atlanta Georgia April 16-19 in 2020 to play for a World Strides competition. Depending on interest, we could have several ensembles perform, such as concert band, jazz band, percussion ensemble, etc.... the cost of the trip will be between 600-700 for students, and this includes, bus fees, hotel costs, 6 flags tickets, Atlanta aquarium tickets, most food costs, etc.) Students will have the opportunity to pay for the trip all year, as well as raise money through fundraising to be transferred into student accounts. There will be much more information about this very soon.
- Make sure you’re on the new remind, text @psljags to 81010.
- We are asking each student to bring 1 case of bottled water, 1 gallon jug, and one bottle of spray sunscreen with them to band camp. This will ensure that we have enough throughout the whole season!
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at email@example.com