Good morning band,
I regret to inform you that Marching MPA has been rescheduled for NEXT Saturday, November 4th, due to severe weather forecasted for tomorrow.
I am aware that this is not the decision we wanted to hear, and, like we talked about yesterday, if you would like to leave after our performance to make it to the homecoming dance, we can make the necessary arrangements to accommodate this.
MPA is definitely still mandatory for all members, and will count as 2 test grades.
If you would like to stay, the band will be staying after to support other bands, as well as hear our rating announced at the end of the night. If you have purchased a homecoming ticket already and would like to stay through MPA, we can work on getting you reimbursed.
This season has very much tested our diligence and patience, and I am very proud at all the work we have still managed to accomplish. I am truly appreciative of your flexibility and effort.
A schedule for next week will be published this weekend, as well as an updated itinerary for MPA.
Thanks for everything, and let me know if you have any questions.