Good evening band, and happy LAST WEEK OF MARCHING SEASON!! This is an awesome week because we get to make our final push towards MPA on Saturday, which will be a final representation of everything we’ve worked so hard for this season! Here’s what to expect this week:
- Rehearsal Tuesday and Thursday - 2:30-5:30pm. Red shirts Thursday.
- 4 county honor band forms will be due to me by the end of Tuesdays marching practice at the latest! Please keep in mind, there is a $15 fee if you are chosen for 4 county!
- Friday will be our final game of the season. It will be an away game against centennial. Call time will be 4:30pm in the band room in normal game attire.
- Saturday is Marching Band MPA at Jensen beach high school! An itinerary/information post will be posted by Tuesday! Please plan to have your entire day available!
- Please remember to turn in your band fees and fundraiser money! You will be placed on the obligation list if this is not taken care of.
- Stay tuned for updates on the band calendar soon!
- Please let me know if you have any questions!