Here is the news this week! Great job to all on a wonderful away game last Friday! You were exciting on and off the field!
- Tuesday and Thursday will be normally scheduled marching rehearsal from 2:30-5:00pm.
- Saturday will be our “rehearsathon”! This is an 8-4pm band camp style rehearsal! Please remember to bring lunch! We will also need volunteers to help paint the 36 panels for our show! Bring your own rollers! Thanks to all who can help.
- Pass off #2 is now past due. Please remember to keep up with your pass offs as we move into the 3rd and 4th movement of the marching show!
- A payment schedule for the Atlanta Band trip will be published tomorrow.
- The September 28th crosstown bridge roster will be published this week after I receive more details about the performance!
- Fall Sports programs are for sale in the band room for $5 a piece.
- If you’d like a band hoodie or letterman jacket form, you can get them in the band room. The hoodie is $45 and the jacket is $120. All checks should be made out to “the Neff company.
- Crown jewel is 4 weeks away! I know we can really make this happen! I truly believe in this band!
- Thanks to all who continue to support these kids and help in any way! You’re truly appreciated.
Please email me with any questions: Troy.firstname.lastname@example.org