Good evening band! Congratulations again on an incredible rehearsal and marching season so far. We MUST continue to work hard to become the champions that we want to be!
-Marching rehearsal this Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-5:30! Please note the extension of rehearsal.
- There is a home football game this Friday. An itinerary will be posted early this week.
- If you have not been fitted for your uniform yet, PLEASE see Mrs. Matthews before Tuesday’s practice.
- We will be voting for homecoming representatives this week in classes. We will have 1 male and 1 female representative.
- Our next fundraiser will be a share it night at Zaxbys in Jensen on October 8th from 4-9pm! Remember to say you’re with the band and a percentage of proceeds will be donated to us!
- Discount card money is WAY past due. Please sell your cards and bring me the money ASAP! I will be reaching out to people who have not brought money this week.
- Please remember the absence policy. Students will NOT be excused unless they have turned in an absentee form AND had their reason approved. Extreme emergencies or illnesses will justify an excused absence as well.
- Please keep up with Pass offs! Pass off #3 is due by this Friday! The material is the 3rd and 4th movement.
-Band hoodies and lettermen jackets will go on sale starting tomorrow! Money will be due by October 8th! You can get forms in the band room.
- Lets keep up the GREAT work! Crown jewel is less than 2 weeks away, Show case in 3 and MPA in 4! Let’s show them what we can do!