Good evening band family. Congrats to all on a great rehearsathon this past weekend. It was very productive! We have the whole show on the field. Now time to clean clean clean before crown jewel!
-Tuesday and Thursday will be normally scheduled marching rehearsal from 2:30-5:00pm.
- Friday will be our Mini Camp Rehearsal! This is from 2:30pm to 9pm. The band will be providing dinner for this rehearsal! This is our last major rehearsal before crown jewel and we are hoping to be able to run the entire show by the end of this rehearsal!
- We will be having another painting night this Tuesday to finish the panels for anyone who’d like to help! We will begin at 6pm.
- If you are a junior or senior who would like to be nominated for the tristate honor band, a 5 paragraph essay saying why you think you should be nominated is due by this Wednesday, the 25th. All students who would like to go should be able to pay the $250 participation fee. This covers hotel, food, concert tickets, and a tristate shirt. Please let me know if you’re interested.
- Pass off #2 is now past due. Please remember to keep up with your pass offs as we move into the 3rd and 4th movement of the marching show! Pass off #3 is due by October 4th.
- A payment schedule for the Atlanta Band is available on our website! The next payment is 10/1/19. $100 per person.
- The September 28th crosstown bridge roster will be published tomorrow. Call time will be between 7:30 and 8:00am. More details posted soon about this.
- Fall Sports programs are for sale in the band room for $5 a piece.
- If you’d like a band hoodie or letterman jacket form, you can get them in the band room. The hoodie is $45 and the jacket is $120. All checks should be made out to “the Neff company and are due by this Wednesday.
- Crown jewel is 3 weeks away! I know we can really make this happen! I truly believe in this band!
- Thanks to all who continue to support these kids and help in any way! You’re truly appreciated. The show will be amazing!
Please email me with any questions: Troy.email@example.com