Good afternoon band family! I hope everyone is recovering well after a very successful band camp! We really set ourselves up for a successful marching band season! Here is the first weekly news update of the year! You can always find weekly news right here on pslhsband.com every Sunday or Monday!
- We will have full band rehearsal on Tuesday, 6:00pm-8:30pm, and Thursday, 4:30pm-6:30pm. Please arrive 30 minutes early for each rehearsal, and come dressed as you would for camp!
- During our Tuesday rehearsal, we will be taking full band pictures in Uniforms. Please show up on time! Wear your marching band shoes if you have them, if you do not have them yet, please wear black shoes or black socks! Feet will not be fully visible in the pictures, but wearing black is important!
-We will be participating in our second fundraiser of the year on Thursday, so please be on time for rehearsal! A post explaining this fundraiser will be published on Monday, and information will be given out at Tuesday's rehearsal.
- We will be hosting a DCI World Championships Watch Party in the band room on Saturday August 12th. This event will begin at 4:45pm. Students may feel free to bring comfortable chairs and pillows to make themselves comfortable, but no blankets permitted.
- Please remember to be making progress on your band fees if you haven't turned them in yet! All forms must be turned in this week as well.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!