Good evening band family! Here is the news for this week.
- There will be Symphonic Band rehearsal on Tuesday from 2-4pm. It is crucial that all are in attendance. Only those who have a pre approved absentee form will be excused.
- Percussion clinics begin tomorrow- Wednesday, from 6-8pm. Mr. Cromer will be leading the clinics. Please show up with your packet, any sticks you own and be prepared to learn! Auditions will be on Thursday from 7pm-8:30pm.
- Pit orchestra auditions will be THIS Wednesday from 6pm-8pm in the band room.
-The change of command ceremony for JROTC is this Thursday evening! Call time will be 4:45pm in the band room for ALL Symphonic band members. Concert attire is all black. The performance will be over by 6:45pm and you will be dismissed.
- Jazz band rehearsal is CANCELLED this Thursday.
-Winterguard will practice from 2:30pm-4:30pm.
-The leadership packet deadline will be extended to Monday, April 30th!
- Band trip payments are due in full by THIS FRIDAY! Make sure you have paid the full amount by then!
- The band trip is in less than two weeks and spectrum is in about 3 weeks! Let’s get excited and prepared for what’s to come!
If if you have any questions just ask!