Good evening band family! I hope you’re doing well! Here is the news for this week! We have a lot of things coming up soon!
- Drum major help session #2 is tomorrow from 2-3pm. If you are considering auditioning for drum major, please attend.
- ATTENTION SENIORS! Mrs. Matthews needs your slide show pictures for banquet (up to 8) your future plans after high school, as well as a song to be played during your portion. Please email these to her by the end of the week, or bring her hard copies. Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday and Thursday will be winter guard practice from 2:30-4:30!
- Wind Ensemble will have rehearsal on Tuesday from 2:30-4:30pm. Please note the addition of 30 minutes to this rehearsal.
- Symphonic Band will rehearse Thursday from 2:30-4:00pm. This is a mandatory rehearsal for all Symphonic band members!
- Friday will be a day off from school, students need to have their permission slips for Busch gardens signed and turned in my THIS THURSDAY, the 18th.
- Please continue paying towards the Busch gardens trip. If students are not paid off by next Friday the 26th, they will not be able to go on the trip.
- Next week will be a busy week! Percussion clinics and auditions, Pit orchestra auditions, leadership packets due, and state concert mpa! Please be prepared for all of this!
- Spectrum concert is May 9th at 7:00pm! Spread the word! A Facebook for the event will be made this week!
Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions!