Good evening band and happy concert week! You’ve all been working hard and I’m excited to put a great show on this Thursday with you!
- Monday, Percussion and color guard will have rehearsal after school from 2:30-5pm!
- Tuesday Symphonic band will be after school 2-4:30pm
- Wednesday will be the concert dress rehearsal for all band and guard students from 2-5! Here we will go over the final details before the concert!
- Thursday is the winter concert! Student call time will be 6:00pm in the band room in full concert attire! Doors for the concert will open at 6:30pm. Tickets can be purchased in the band room until the end of school on Thursday for $4 a piece, or can be purchased at the door for $5 a piece! There will also be a bake sale at the concert to help support the band!
- Concert attire will be as follows:
Symphonic band: Tux and band dress. Provided by the band
Jazz band: Concert black with red accent (tie, bow tie, suspenders, etc)
Wind ensemble: concert black ( students should know what this means, email me if you have questions)
Percussion: Concert Black
- Please remember to sign up for your gift wrap booth shifts! It is going great so far! Thanks for all of your support!