Good morning band family! I am hoping that you are all recharging after a very LONG day Saturday. You all were so wonderful, and I’m incredibly proud of your performances. I have received so many compliments from many directors, parents, students, and just fans alike. YOU have impressed many people, and made several veterans feel honored. Great job! Of course, we are moving forward, and have to think about how we can make the show even better for our next two major performances! Here is the weekly news!
- Rehearsal Tuesday 2:30-5:00pm. Rehearsal Thursday (shortened due to jazz band concert) 2:30-4:00pm.
- Jazz band will be pefroming on Thursday at the sunrise theatre in fort pierce! We will be opening for world class jazz musician, BK Jackson. All the details will be covered in jazz band class tomorrow.
- Friday is a home football game VS. Sebastian river high school. This will also be Middle School Band Night. We will have a few students from Southport out to join us in the stands! Call time will be 5pm.
- Saturday is the St Lucie County Marching Band Showcase! If you sold presale tickets, they are available in the band room! This event is at lawnwood stadium and gates open at 6:00pm. A detailed itinerary for this event will be made later in the week.
- Please remember to pay your $5 for crown jewel lunch if you haven’t yet.
- Atlanta band trip payments 1 and 2 are past due. Every person going on the trip should have paid $140 to be up to date. Please remember to stay on track!
- Please let me know if you have any questions!