Here are the details for the parade this Saturday!
- Please remember that uniform will be full marching uniforms, with holiday hats! (Santa hats, reindeer hats, etc.)
Everyone will need to bring their uniforms and garment bags home with them on Friday and brought back Monday.
-All instruments will need to be brought home on Friday as well, with the exception of tubas and percussion. Color guard should transport their own equipment!
-Call time will be 4:45pm in front of the Bealls Outlet Parking lot, same area as last year for the returning members.
-Students will gather and the transport to warm up in the adjacent grassy field at approximately 5:15pm. The warm up should go as follows:
- Sectional tuning and long tones
- Full band long tones - Bb and F
- 'Twas the parade before Christmas run through
- After warm up, we will line up in parade formation (same as homecoming parade) at approximately 5:45pm and stand by for the step off of the parade.
-PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR UNIFORM AND MUSIC!
- The parade steps off at 6:00pm and lasts about 30 minutes. Once the parade is over, students will gather back in our designated area, and will be dismissed. Please take your instrument and uniform back home with you and bring them to school on Monday.
* Eat before the parade. The band will not be providing dinner.
Email me if you have any questions!