Here are the details for the parade this Saturday!
- The parade takes place at the PSL Civic Center on Walton Road and US1.
- Please remember that uniform will be band polo and jeans with holiday hats! (Santa hats, reindeer hats, etc).
- All flutes, clarinets, and trumpets will need to be taken home on Friday and brought to the civic center with you. All other larger instruments will be loaded into the trailer and transported to the civic center.
Color guard should transport their own equipment!
-Call time will be 4:45pm in front of the Bealls Outlet Parking lot, same area as the prior twoyears for the returning members.
-Students will gather and the transport to warm up in the adjacent grassy field at approximately 5:15pm. The warm up should go as follows:
- Sectional tuning and long tones
- Full band long tones - Bb and F
- 'Twas the parade before Christmas run through
- After warm up, we will line up in parade formation (same as homecoming parade) at approximately 5:45pm and stand by for the step off of the parade.
-PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR INSTRUMENT AND MUSIC!
- The parade steps off at 6:00pm and lasts about 30 minutes. Once the parade is over, students will gather back in our designated area, and will be dismissed. Please take your instrument back home with you and bring them to school on Monday.
* Eat before the parade. The band will not be providing dinner.
Email me if you have any questions!