Here is the schedule for this Saturday, March 2nd! Students should bring snacks and their own lunch if they chose to. There will be a concession stand as well. Students will be required to show up in their concert attire in FULL Tux and dresses for Symphonic band, and concert black for wind ensemble and percussion.
- 8:00am: call time in band room/load trailer/buses
- 8:30: depart PSLHS
-8:50: arrive at TCHS
-9:00: Symphonic band unload instruments and get prepared for warm up. Wind Ensemble enters auditorium to listen to bands.
-9:25: Symphonic band warm up time
-10:00: Symphonic band PERFORMANCE time
-10:20: Symphonic band sight reading
-10:40: Symphonic band load instruments back up
-11:00: both bands enter audience to hear Aavon Park and Treasure Coast Band 2.
-12:00: lunch break
- 12:30: Symphonic band enters audience, Wind Ensemble unloads instruments and prepares for warm up
- 12:55: Wind Ensemble warm up time
- 1:30: Wind Ensemble PERFORMANCE time
- 1:50: Wind Ensemble sight reading/ Symphonic Band transition to bus/trailer area
- 2:15: everyone load trailer/buses
- 2:30: depart Treasure Coast
- 3:00pm: arrive at PSLHS and unload