Good afternoon band family, and happy Sunday! I am beyond thankful for the incredible support and love my family and I have received from you over the past few days. It is clear to me that I have the best job in the world, teaching the best students in the world, while working with the best band parents in the world. Even though I will be mostly out of school most of November, don’t fret. The show will go on. Jolene is my daughter, but you are all my kids! And I will be here for you.
- There will be symphonic band (3rd period, and any wind ensemble/percussion students also participating) rehearsal on Tuesday after school from 2-4pm. This will be graded and mandatory, so please plan on attending.
- Winter guard begins this Tuesday! 2:30-5:00pm. This is required for all guard members, and is open to any band students who’d like to participate! See myself, Mrs, Leblanc, or the guard captains for info.
- There is no school Thursday.
- There will be a home playoff football game this Friday! No show, just like last game! Let’s have some fun and support the jags.
- Our band parent and student meeting will be rescheduled for Tuesday, Nov 16 from 6-7pm. It’s highly encouraged that you intend to learn about the gift wrap booth fundraiser and end of year band trip!
- I will be in school all day next Tuesday and Thursday (16th and 18th), as well as at the after school rehearsals.
Thanks and take care! Have a great week.