Good afternoon band fam! Hope you’re having a wonderful day. I’m still beaming with excitement from the amazing work the band did on Friday night! That’s the kind of effort and focus that will lead us to our goals! Thanks to all the parents, volunteers, and students who continue to make this an amazing experience!
- if you have not given me your dinkle size, tomorrow morning before first period is the absolute latest you can!
- We will have normally scheduled practice this Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-5:00pm! Bring your water jugs please.
- Friday is FINALLY a home football game for us! A detailed itinerary as well as a link for parents who would like to volunteer to sign up will be published tomorrow morning! Call time will be 5pm, and it will also be 8th grace band night!!
- Saturday is our annual rehearsathon from 9am -5pm!! This will be a camp style rehearsal. Students, please remember to bring a lunch for this rehearsal! Let’s finish this show!!! If we get a good week of rehearsal, it is possible.
- Individual practice is the single most important thing for you to do right now! Please complete your pass offs!! Pass off #2 was due over a week ago, and pass off #3 is quickly approaching. The more you put it off, the harder it will be. All pass offs must be completed by the end of the nine weeks or they will permanently remain a zero.
- looking ahead, we have an away game on September 30th at Jensen beach high school, several home games, crown jewel on the 8th (schedule published soon), showcase on the 22nd, and Marching MPA on the 29th. Keep up the amazing work and please let me know if you have any questions!