Good evening band! Here is the schedule for this Friday’s game! Can’t wait for a great night in OUR stands for the first time in almost 2 years! Thanks to all the parents who came to the meeting and are already taking initiative by volunteering!
The uniform will be as follows:
Option 1: New show shirt, solid black gym shorts, black tennis shoes with black socks.
(We’re hoping to have them in time! Our shirt designer is really trying for us, but we expected our first game to be on 9/10, so we appreciate the patience!)
Option 2: New rehearsal solid red t shirt, solid black gym shorts, black tennis shoes with black socks.
(I also ordered a set of solid red shirts for students to wear at continuity rehearsals, so if the show shirts aren’t done in time, this will be our plan B!
-Chaperone/leadership call time: 5:00pm
- Student call time: 5:15pm
- 5:30: Section area warm up/uniform inspection. Students will need to be dressed correctly with a water bottle!
- 5:50: full band warm up
- 6:30: line up for March over!
- 7:00pm: Kick off!
-8:15pm(approx) - Halftime show!!
- 9:30pm(approx) - game over
- 9:45pm - return to band room/announcements/dismissal!
Please reach out if you have any questions!