Good afternoon everyone and happy Sunday! I hope you all have had a great weekend. Thank you students for adapting at Friday’s rehearsal. Not only did you learn new material for the show, you also gave the best run through yet of the opener! Hearing you made me very excited for what you can accomplish this season! This Friday is our first home game, so get hyped! Here’s the news for this week:
- marching rehearsal on Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-5:00 for all band members. Please remember to bring a water jug and change of close.
- We will be having a parent meeting on Tuesday evening from 6:30-7:30pm. All parents who wish to volunteer in anyway for the band this year are highly encouraged to attend! There will be treats!
- Thanks to all the students who completed their first pass offs! Section leaders, please send me a complete list of all students who have completed the first pass off in your section. Pass off #2 will be due by next Friday, September 3rd.
- Fridays home game will kick off at 7:00pm. Student call time will be 5:15pm in uniform. A detailed post about Friday’s game will be published in the next few days! Call the school for information regarding purchasing football tickets if you like. We will need 6-10 parents volunteers for the football game! The process to sign up will be explained at Tuesday’s meeting.
- Thanks to all who have been paying your band fees! Shoe sizes will be collected this week. Please remember to pay the $30 shoe fee in addition to the $100 band fee if you need marching shoes!
Please let me know if you have any questions!