Good afternoon everyone! I hope you’re having a great weekend, and stayed dry as best as possible! I also hope that students had a great first week of school. Here is what to expect this week!
- Marching rehearsal Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30-5:00pm. Please remember a change of clothes, and a water bottle!
- We will be having our first Friday night rehearsal this Friday from 6:00-8:30pm! This will be in the football stadium, and we will have our show designer in to work with us! Please wear a RED shirt for this.
- Please look back on remind for the show shirt Microsoft survey link! If any parents or alumni would like a shirt, they are $15 each, just put your name and size on the survey! Students should also enter their size if they haven’t done so yet, but the cost is included in the band fee.
- Please remember to pay your band fee of $100 if you have not done so yet! Email me with questions.
- On Tuesday, august 24th, we will be having a parent meeting. ANY Parents who are interested in volunteering for the pslhs band in ANY capacity should plan to attend! We will go from 6:30-7:30pm in the band room. We will also have a virtual option if you’d like to attend through zoom.
- Our first home football game will be next Friday, 8/27! Students call time will be 5:15pm.
- Please remember to turn in your signed syllabus for a test grade! They can be found on this website under announcements.
Have a great night and let me know if you have any questions!