Good morning band family. I hope you are enjoying this beautiful day so far. I’d like to congratulate our students again on a fine performance last night! The show is getting better and better, each performance moves us closer and closer to our goal!
I’d like to thank our amazing band parents and leadership for stepping up big yesterday at the showcase to ensure that everything happened. Things did not happen as they should have, and you all stepped up to save the day, and it just shows that the pslhs band family is truly the best around! I appreciate you all!
Moving forward, it is the LAST WEEK of the official marching band season, as well as homecoming week! Crazy to think it’s here. Let’s have two more solid rehearsals and make this show all that it can be. I KNOW you will do it. Here is what to expect this week.
- Tuesday and Thursday will be normally scheduled marching band rehearsals. 2:30-5:00pm. Thursday is the seniors last marching rehearsal!
- Wednesday we will have optional sectional time for any section that wants to practice after school.
- Wednesday is also Jag challenge, which is a super fun school wide event for homecoming! Our band will be playing at this event, and call time will be 5pm. Please wear your band polos, and black pants. The band room will be open after school on Wednesday. This event will wrap up by 8pm and students can be picked up in the student parking lot!
- Friday is the homecoming football game, and also alumni night!! This will be our final home game of the season. Call time will be 5pm. Details regarding this game will come out Tuesday.
- Saturday is the big day!!! Marching band MPA. This event is the final evaluation of the hundreds of hours of work we’ve put in this season! We perform at 4:40pm at Jensen beach high school. A detailed itinerary will be published tomorrow. Our call time will be at 11:00am at the school!
Please feel free to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns! Have a wonderful day.